I just finished reading ‘one thousand gifts’. Usually I read quickly, but determined to take lots of time for this one. Can’t begin to express the poetic beauty. The voice of the LORD speaking through Ann—such an incredibly gifted writer. This book is on my list. I’m certain I will be returning to it over and over again.
21. For this new day with no mistakes in it yet.
24. The word ‘peace’ on my livingroom wall.
36. The feel of David’s scruffy, bearded face.
37. Fresh-brewed coffee. Hot. Rich.
87. Scent of freshly-mowed lawn.