71. Watching loved one’s pain be used by the master to chisel away at self and reveal HIm.
54. Writer’s who capture the essence of Hi as best as any human can.
80. A bed filled with books at the end of the day.
3. Husband’s infectious laughter as he beats me by 1 point in scrabble.
15. For rain gently dropping on the forest floor as I walk in reverent silence.
13. For saints being baptized and their testimony of the Lamb that was slain for their sins.
5. For a son clinging to the word of God and being trained in righteousness.
32. Dog snoring contently.
95. For sweet holy communion at the altar and sharing it with my mother and youngest son in my home church.