3. The warm, happy feeling in my heart when I think about Uganda.
4. I don’t have to worry about dying of starvation today.
5. The mango-juicy fingerprints left on my guitar by the orphans in Swaziland.
12. A brother who is my best friend.
17. Living near mountains.
27. The joy that music brings me.
33. The way the trees dance when the wind hits them.
34. The fact that I’m still alive at the age of 15…some of the children I fell in love with in Africa won’t make it that far.
By: Shannon DeCourcey