Yesterday. A day of God everywhere.
– In His word speaking to my soul before I climb out of bed
– An e-mail from a friend with verses so profound
– A morning to take my time, to get ready… and that doesn’t just mean getting dressed
– The start of a journey to find healing and freedom in a comfortable counseling office ending in prayer
– Sitting beside the fireplace at Panera, enjoying a date with God… no where to be, nothing that had to get done… just time to BE
– A mailbox full of letters from family and friends
– Running into a friend a the library and stopping to chat
– Digging into God’s Word with other brothers and sisters in Christ; reminded that God is our refuge, our shelter, our shadow, our fortress
God… everywhere I turn!