1. The difficult things that require attention so that I may be changed and have the fullness of Christ:
2. My husbands goals that I would not pick as my goals…seeing His perspective.
3. A family that is splintered and torn through divorce…only through this have I been able to see the holes in the hearts of my family.
4. A father that is in need of God’s love and forgiveness. Thankful that I can start by showing him mine.
5. The rain and overcast morning so my daughter sleeps in and I get to share my thoughts:-)
6 The easy things so that I may be encouraged.
7. New friends that invigorate and inspire.
8. Ann’s book and the online community which I feel a sisterly connection.