Though I have followed Ann’s blog since I purchased Ann’s book (which I’ve read five times. I love it Ann!), I have never commented here or on Facebook.
I do not have a Facebook account but want to participate in August’s Joy Dare, so I thought I could post here.
Three things white:
1. Quenn Ann’s Lace in the garden dancing in the breeze.
2. The white pages of my Thankful journal.
3. My white tea pot-always ready for company.
Three things eaten:
1. Life sustaining Eucharist
2. Delicious lemon cupcake shared with my beautiful daughter.
3. Crip potatoe pancakes-bringing back a flood of memories from my childhood.
By: Lisa Tereshko