11. Food to eat, not only my daily bread physically but spiritually.
12. Snow, that each one is different from the other. There are no two alike. It reminds me that concerning God’s children, no two people are exactly the same, but just as beautiful in God’s eyes.
13. Emotions, even if they are misguided at times. I’m learning to appreciate God’s love through them.
14. Time. God has given us time enough to build in us valuable lessons not learned any other way.
15. Faith. I thank God for this faith that I learned through my car accident. It sharpened my focus that I’m never alone, that I can be here to type this thankful list.
By: Diane Stewart